Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grow Down Up &Out

So this week I've be doing a lot of thinking,listening .Last week I was tour up and spit out. I felt like crap did not know why Im even here. so been doing a lot of praying to find what I'm missing. see I'm not missing anything you see Ithought Iwas not hearing him but I just don't obey I have a problem with things that are hard to do or deal with so I avoid them.now that I know this I have to start listening a lot closer to our lord.

"I've come to realize that in order for God to open another door for you, the one you came through has to be completely closed."..

I had put this on my face book touch of wisdom here the thing I never close this door I leave them open so if I needed to go back I can. so its hard for me to close this door its all I ever knew to be true I hold a lot of my life in this door frankly all my life is behind that door if I close that door I can never visit their again. that door is almost closed but it still have the slightest crack in it just not closed .so I'm hoping that after today I'll close it the rest of the way just not going to lock it . cause I do have a new door to open and that is my walk with Christ. I know he is with me all the way holding my hand as I walk right now he is carrying me, soon though I will walk. my friend who has just come to know Christ. has taught me I lot in the last few month about my own faith so she sent me this poem its not the first time this has come to me. funny how he work in are life's so here is is




"When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit."
~ Unknown
I been reading this every night It does make me feel better so have this thing on face book its call message from god its funny that most days its what i needed to hear so today's read this:

On this day, God wants you to know
... that you matter. People need you. People you love and even people you have never met are depending on you. You matter to God as well. No one else can be the person you were created to be. Do not think for a minute that you are not important; the world needs you. God needs you

it made my day, put a smile on my face so to is a good good day loving life good or bad as long I have god its always OK. so hear i am the good the bod the whole word to see god is god all the time so get down and look up and give him all the glory.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the part about "obey". The definition of obedience is complying with or submissive to authority.
    Obedience usually has to do with something we don't want to do. Think about it. We'll talk more!
    I love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete