Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

grow down grow up grow out

so I have not been here in 10 months a friend reminded me about this. So still trying to loose the weight. but not obsessing over it .
but winter is the worst for me. always seen to get into a funk, so yesterday at church i was reminded of what i should be doing that I'm not so not going to make any excused because there is not one . i was heading into the right diction but took a detour. so I'm trying to figure it all out. see i gave it all up to god because his is in control right. but some were down the path i took it back was talking to a friend how i was feeling and how things are falling apart and i said i want to spend MY BONUS on me . but i used it to pay the bills that i fell behind on and that i was mad because it was MY BONUS. and as the woods were coming out of my mouth Omy how stupid i was. wow then i felt like an ass . sorry GOD sometime i need a good kick in the rump . so i been sitting back looking at the things. so see i always fighting the demons most of the time i feel berried alive. so their this painting at church. its this arm reaching for the light. fighting
all the way to reach the light .so its a hard fight some days i just want to stop. and that were I'm out in life so i am praying everyday . hoping one day ill reach that light this are going to be OK just a little hard today

1 comment:

  1. Deb,
    I'm so glad you are back! Keeping a journal is good. It gets it out of your heart and keeps you accountable too.
    Don't stress. Together we are going to replace our food craving with God craving! Remember, you are never so deep in that pit that Jesus isn't deeper. Love you!

    ReplyDelete