Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dream/ Reality

Dreams / Reality

Ok So Had something weird happen to me .I had my alarm set to get up for church when it went off I just was not feeling it. So I text my Daughter and said not feeling right no church. So 8am she came in my room and said mom what are you doing I said didn’t you get my text? She said no! she said im up and I promised them that we are going to church .I said ok when you get out of the shower wake me up . Then it was 830 and I said what is taking her so long ? I got up and she was not in the bathroom went to her bedroom and she is sleeping WHAT!!! what are you doing ? Mom you texted me and said no church! No! no! no you came in my room at 8am, and said you are going to church .you were to get me up after you got out of the shower . Mom your crazy! I did not come into your room. Yes yes you did . Then I started thinking I was going crazy. then it is a sign we need to go, get up! and get up now. But….. Need a shower! Nope lets go .So everybody rushed around to get ready.this was my morning. we went and what a message we heard . Mark was WOW! even went to sit and talk with the pastor. Amber and Him our going to go to a Growth group. He said it was what he needed to hear. And Lailah loved Children’s Church she said I love Jesus look stickers . So . Just listen and you will hear.
Dear god thank you for opening my heart so I can see you. Dreams or Reality
Love me.

2 comments:

  1. I went to an ABF after and we discussed the message. WOW. It was thought provoking. I have so much to think about. I am so glad Mark heard the message. It was definitely God's hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Deb! I believe that was SERIOUSLY the Lord waking you up!!! And let me tell you, I see a change in you. You look happier, more "glowing", just "something". Life is not perfect (surely! lol), but you just seem more, I don't know... content (for lack of a better word). That really makes me feel good. Makes me happy for you. Love ya, and miss ya! Love your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete