Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

for many Years i have struggle with my weight . i don't like the way i look i feel like a blob but ....... i don't do any thing about it so i decided to stat this and keep a check on my self what i eat my exercise and my goal .
So lets start with my goal I always felt my best at 130ish so that is were I would like to be .
Right now I'm at the heaviest i have ever been and that is 173 ouch but my fault so I'm looking to write down my days to see how i do.
and also looking for diets that will help if some one has any that they have used or know that works can you send them to me.I can't afford to go to a gym so..... I'm going to use the wii fit and other programs for the wii as my exercise so here we start today:BREAKFAST
I had two cups of coffee half of grapefruit a peice of toast with jelly and a hard boiled egg i did 20mins of yoga and 10mins arobics so that was a good start my weight as of to day is 172.3lbs.

1 comment:

  1. I would never know that you were 173. You don't look like you should lose 40 pounds. I have lots of things to share with you. The one and most important thing to remember is that you did not put that weight on overnight. You need to be patient with each step in this journey. You need to be in constant prayer. And you need to give all the glory to God even when you don't lose! I am right here to cheer you on. YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete